RSS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Lights Off!

Well, the first week of my 8 weeks holiday is about to be over. I did nothing much...didn't go out, well, not exactly but i went out with Michele for a swim last Tuesday and today went out with my mum for breakfast and paid some bills near my neighbourhood.

That's about it...no shopping(hate it anyway...), no karate(not yet, asked my mum...she said...you ask one more time, and no more karate!! told you, you'll start next year...so i was like 0.0...okok...i'll just shut my bloody mouth till next year XD)

Just stayed at home for the rest of the time...reading, finding random information, play some games just to kill time...today when i went out, i eye could not cope with the sun light...a bit of light and my eye shut close...(blow)

I have this habit of reading before sleeping...and 2 days ago, while i was reading till about 11.00p.m, my room light just when dimer and dimmer and dimmer for about 10 seconds then it blink.I was thinking like...oh no...i hope a ghost won't appear like in the movies...

Then i was telling myself...you didn't harm anyone or anything...why would a ghost find you?! so i went to turn off the light and sleep.

Next day when my dad came back from work for lunch, i told my dad about the lights, he said maybe it was the starter, he will fix when he come back. When he come back...he forgot, i forgot>.<>.<... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

P.S: oops...another long post...hope your not boring...XD

0 comments: