RSS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Bday to me!!

haha, it's my lunar birthday, means my Chinese birthday. that means i am 15 today!! ( i am actually 14 this year, this a according to the lunar calender) yay!!

Well, last week, i played basketball on Monday and...OMG sign up for grading for my karate!! AAAA which is next Thursday

then this week, Monday I when for a debate, Monday know Monday do...so our team...simply simply do...but our teacher helped us by finding the points for us. and...we won!! haha...i even got the best speaker....baka one...like that also can...ehehe

then yesterday i played ping pong...2 years didn't touch also can get 2nd ...ahahaha....today suppose to have debate for the 2nd round but pospone till friday...will tell you the result XD

*saturday got school...$%^&*!!!!! :(

1 comments:

cync said...

Happy birthday mei mei!
Wish you to be happy and healthy always!

*muackssss*