RSS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last week

I was the Karate competition! but, i don't feel like i won it because i was only fighting with 2 person and one of the person was kind of...small...

Yesterday, my school had a sports thing in school, so we have to run, jump and throw.I got 1st in class for girls for high jump, 3rd in the 100 meter run( XD same as Kame!!) and 4th in the 400m run.

That's about it. Well, come to think of it, i only have less then 1 more week, or 5 more days before my next coming big big karate competition in Singapore!! AAAAAAAAA....

Hmm, This week, i have been watching cartoon kattun and Amatsuki.
Cartoon Kattun is not a cartoon but a talk show host by Kattun(the group Kame is in) XD
And Amatsuki is an anime, which is almost like my name XD

Yosha! bai bai! that all for now!

0 comments: