RSS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Animes

Ok, this is so not like me...I don't watch animes...However(ah hem)...I am addicted to La Corda D'oro( means golden string in Italian) haha...

The reason i watch La Corda D'oro is because it is related to music. Violin, piano, flute, bass, trumpet and the clarinet. It's quite a good anime!

And today, i watched howl's walking castle, it was produce in 2004 == and only now i watch it, actually this show i already watch half way in my friend's house, so now watch finish...imagine...5 years later...XD

Well, that's what i did this week, after my exam XD

Tomorrow i need to go out...Zzzz...well, after...hmm...0.0 when was the last time i when out...i think it was...1 and a half months ago...0.0 it was going out with Michele to buy her shoe and my stationeries...@.@


Well, tomorrow i need to go out to...
1. buy a new pair of running shoes(mine worn out)
2. buy some more pens
3. I need new soap...mine finish, so now use normal soap my whole body icthy!!!
4. If i don't go out...how am i suppose to get these things? XD

And, my karate training will start this Sunday!! yay...

Hmm, to give you a small description of La Corda D'oro and also Howl's walking castle...Here it is:

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo






This pic are the same expect this one has the sensei and the photographer XD



Howl's walking castle




0 comments: