RSS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yay...

Yay what?? YAY my exam finish!!
My school...@.@ 2 days, 6 subject = study till crazy!!
2 days with 6 subject each day, i also don't know where to start!!
It started Monday and finish on Tuesday...so now...RELAX!! but i set myself for only 1 week!
After that, back to hard work!

Hmm, I wanted to tell you actually about my classmates, there are 3 extremely good jokers!! And a whole lot of really good friends!

Well, the jokers are, Howard, Aidan and Peter William, although, the funniest of all is Howard!
I must say that, Howard is a really good joker because he can really think funny things fast(sort of like 'Whose line is it anyway?') and when he tell a joke, he don't even laugh!! We all agree he can be a really good comedian straight away!

Then it's Aidan, the beautiful man XD (we all say he's beautiful and not handsome XD) he does and talks very stupid things!! Peter is not really funny but he does things with Howard...He also likes to sit on my seat and then pretend that it is his seat and refuse to get up...haha!

Well, that's it! i will more about my classmates later! XD

0 comments: