RSS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exam finish!!

Yay!! my finals have finish and now i am as free as a bird!!

Hmm, sorry for not updating for a time as i was busy revising for my exams! But now, the fruit has bare and the results are coming out!! oh no!! Yesterday my moral, BM, Science,English and my maths came out!!

My moral was like, we need to remember some definition for the moral values(which is really really B.A.K.A!) and there was a 20 marks for that. But, as soon as the paper came in front of me, all my definition *poof* as clean as a toilet cleaned with bleach! but lucky i still pass that paper XD

Science, for my paper 1 i got 38 questions out of 40 question correct!! My paper 2, nothing to say @.@

my English paper got weee i got 39 out of 40 correct and i hope my essay can be as good!

Maths, paper one i got 35 out of 40 and my paper 2...also nothing to say @.@ But my maths i got 80(arg!! a bit more to A, so near yet so very far!!) Science 82 also sooooo far yet so not near...

Haha, and before the exams, i gone all crazy!! see air, say gas, see water say liquid, see something say 1st/2nd/3rd class lever. @.@

Ahhh, i hope my other paper will be as good!!

0 comments: