RSS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

T^T i am moving

T^T today, dad come back and announce...I HAVE A GOOD NEW I HAVE A GOOD NEWS!! GUESS GUESS!!

Then he said...we are moving!!! to Labuan!!

GOOD NEWS??!! YOU CALL THIS GOOD?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason i don't want to move is:
1. the school there...come on!!! =.=
2. there no book store
3. no shito-ryu karate only shoto-kan
4. i like my friend here!!!!!! i don't want new friends!!!!
5. labuan small
6. there, no place to go...

Reason you want me to go??
1. got new house there...so?? house everyone got also....
2. cannot find a reason #2

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate hate hate!!! i am suppose to live in miri till end of next year!! not this year!!!!!! damn damn!! *insert all the bad words you can think of here*

Oh yeah, and 1 last thing, i will be having a last gathering before i leave!! for my close friends and classmates!!

PLACE: KRP
TIME: 9-5.30
WHEN??: 5 OF DECEMBER 2009
WHAT TO BRING?: MONEY(NO MONEY=DISASTER STRIKE!!) , BODY =), and a change of clothes

Those who wants to go and can go, pls contact me!! pls pls pls do come!!!
can ask me through msn or, sms 012-8700280 ^^

and and and!!! i hope moving don't not cost me our friendship!! pls do come visit me, chat with me, and update me about things ok??? sankyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Coln Coln said...

Oh please.....labuan ok also marh...peace~!!!!haha...........