RSS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Random pictures

Hey Say JUMP!






Yabu Kota



Wuu...look at me!!


Cool man!


You heard me! NO JUMP NO LIFE!!



Look, i am so calm!!



Let's go go go!! ike ike!!




Yamada Ryusuke

I am soo kakkoi just standing here.XD



It's windy here!! ~look at me...i windy*winks*



Mayonaka no Yamada-kun!


Want to play ball?



Yabu and Yamada

Yamada:Donuts? boring!!
Yabu:you want one? come, 1 for 100yen!!

Inoo Kei

Even water go crazy when i am around!!

Kattun



Kamenashi
I am so charming XD


Wuuhoo~i am here XD


Oh yeah! i look fierce!



smile! not to big not to small!! and i hope you will faint when you see me this way!!
*faint*

And finally! the 1st time ever!! my pic!!

This was taken when i was in Australia with my sister. I am in the black shirt! =P

0 comments: