RSS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

YOSHA!!! I HAVE PLANNED!!!

YOSHA!! i have planned to do these things for this year or maybe some for a long long time XD

1. Concentrate on my studies (that's for sure)
2. Don't be soooo lazy == (anyone of you are permitted to whack me if i am lazy!)
3. Talk less, do more!
4. Stop having stupid fantasy!!
5. Be serious in EVERYTHING i do but not in relationship (i mean in boyfriend and girlfriend thing...friends are OK!!!)
6. Mix more around! ( i get really nervous when there is big crowds)
7. Don't act or do things crazily
8. Don't be so dreamy
9. Stop being a zombie ( I do become like a zombie if i don't have enough sleep)
10. Stop having funny moods ( haha, sometimes i have these funny moods, if i want to laugh, i laugh like crazy, don't laugh, don't laugh at all...)
11. Try to be a person that is fun to be with (Like Kamenashi XD)
12. Be more helpful
13. Hug my parents more ( when was the last time i hugged my parents?? can't remember? 0.0...when did i last have a long family talk?? AAAAAAAAAA.....)
14. Don't talk stupid things.
15. Talk more at home...Maybe...( i don't really talk at home 0.0)
16. Exercise more! build up my stamina for my championship!!!
17. Get a tiny pet XD (if my parents let...not sure how to ask them...i bet the answer is NO again...)
18. Don't always be in front of the computer!!
19. Get out of the house more... ( i don't really go out of the house...didn't go to town for...0.0...very very long...what 2 weeks?? yonde!!....told you i don't like crowds...)
20. Stop blaming other people...see what i do before saying other people

Wow...more don't...haha!!

0 comments: