RSS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

stupid laptop ==

This week...nothing really happen...well,
IT'S MY MID-TERM BREAK!! WOOHOO!!

Last night...my laptop SOT again...same problem like last time...cannot connect to Internet...so this morning i ask Michele to come over to help me...while waiting i called DELL...call...ask to press that is button, this button bla bla bla bla...then...the machine say say say...then say...sorry, our hours of operation is from Monday to Friday bla bla bla..GAR!! so..angry and frustrated.

So i SMS Michele back...

Me: NO NEED TO COME ALREADY...DELL CLOSE ==...
She SMS me back:...why don't you call 100 and tell them you cannot connect
Me:...100??
Michele: yeah...the telephone and connection thing.MAKE SURE you know the user name and password ==

so i dialed...machine answer again...
bla bla bla bla press 2 for english...so i press 2
press 1 bla bla bla buy phone... promotion...bla bla bla press 3 bla bla modem...
so i press 3...
bla bla bla bla bla is busy please hold....
bla bla bla make sure all your wire bla bla bla is in it's correct place bla bla bla
then it come all over again bla bla bla i hold it for about 10 minutes...
I AM GOING NUTS!! I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!!! *PUT DOWN THE PHONE*

Then Michele SMS me...want to go cut hair?!
i said YES!! i want to cut my hair...so long already!!
so i said...why don't you bring your laptop here so that i can check is it my laptop or modem...

When she came...her laptop can connect...mine still cannot...
I GIVE UP!! WAIT UNTIL MONDAY I CALL DELL AGAIN ==
* i was thinking...T^T cannot use laptop...it's my holiday T^T...

Anyway...nvm...so we both went to Tony and Guy 2 to cut our hair....

When finish...we came back..Michele said she will help me ask around...then she went home...
after she left...i was clicking here and there and...wah la!!!
it was the firewall == so i corrected it can...wah laa!! again...i can connect!! it was less then 5 minutes after Michele left...ZZZ...

haiz...XD

P.S...my blog is not dead...it's just that...i have no time and i have a very boring life XD...
P.S.S Minimum in 1 week i will post at least 1 post...so please don't give up on me and bear with me...so sorry!!

0 comments: