RSS

Friday, September 4, 2009

dad left me, tortoise found and sports karate

Well, last Wednesday, when i was getting ready to do to school, put my books and bags in the car already and i was waiting in the car too!....suddenly, i forgot something. so i went out of the car to get it...when i came back...dad drove off already ==

Called him almost 7 times...then only he answer and said 'okok!! yaya coming back now!!' == damn it, he forgot about me...

Yesterday

As soon as i reach home, Aunty Agnes called me and told me that...THE OTHER TORTOISE WAS FOUND!!! YAY!! it was her housekeeper that found it, she said as she was vacuuming the floor, suddenly something tickling her leg...and it was the other tortoise!!

And, after 4 days with food or water and in a new container...it still wants to climb out == haiz....

And yesterday was my 1st sports karate class too! Haha...we learn how to celebrate after getting a mark again and....i made it....well....i said,(on purpose) that celebrate was pronounce as sell a bread just to make a joke out of it and then after that we all said sell a bread sell a bread....LOL....

BORING!! BAKA!!


0 comments: