RSS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday's over and my new pet!!

0.0 it's almost a month since i last blog....@.@

anyway, i just came back from my 1 week holiday with i spend all of the time in K.K(kota kinabalu not kota yabu NOT kamenashi kazuya,sadly and not kota kangsar!!)

It was fun with Aunty Agnes! all her fishes and all the different places which we went! which in speaking she tried to 'sell' me every here we went use used excuses like....luckily this aunty was here to save you...or...you see, you soo skinny till no one wants you....XD

And, i bought 2 tortoises!! and the funny thing was...i only brought 1 back....why??

When i brought it back, i put it in a container temporary with just a little bit of water only!....then after that i when reading my book, after that, i when back to see the...only 1 tortoise, i though my eyes was playing tricks with me (kowai...@.@) make me look to times again!! the second time i called aunty to see my eyes gone wrong...

And indeed there was only 1...and luckily it dropped and got stuck in the middle of the rack(poor poor tortoise). then that night @.@ that tortoise ran away again!! and now i can't find it was my flight was very early in the morning so didn't have the time to hunt for it...

In the end, i only bring 1 back...what to do, until now the other tortoise is not yet found......


That my little kame with it's(it's for now until i know it's a her or him =X) baby shell which i pick on the beach years ago and a little rubber chair which i found in my cupboard from out of nowhere)

Oh, and...i still need a name for my tortoise...as for now, him/her ( i still don't know what is it @.@) name is kame... but i will change if there's a nicer name suggested by you all XD will change in 1 week time if there's a nicer name!

0 comments: