RSS

Monday, September 21, 2009

Merry raya!!

Merry raya everyone!! And the best of merry raya for me is...1 week holiday!!!
no, no....1 week and 1 day holiday!!!

Hmm...we'll start from thrusday:

Went got my sports karate. Sensei teach us how to break our fall and to learn how to roll, not the egg roll, but from the head. so we did the roll, learn the break falling and how to take down!!! after training...ITAIIIIIII!!! my back hurts!!!! the next day...i walked like an old woman, luckily it was a holiday or elsa i don't know how i was going to school...

Yesterday!!(sunday)
i went out with my old classmate,my old classmate's friend and my classmate to parkson! i only wanted to go to the book store to buy some books and then one electronic stuff for my computer...

But, then after the book store, they wanted to go watch movie...i wasn't really keen, but, for the fun of it, why not?? so we went to watch Orphan. it's about this girl who is an orphan who come from Russia but has a really really really dark background!! KOWAI!

But for me...IT'S JUST A MOVIE...NOT SERIOUS ABOUT IT...so i watch watch watch watch...then i see my friend... their faces...@.@....

Ahahaha....

Well, here's a crap or two...
1, my tortoise farts...which to me....HAHAHEHEH =.=
2, AAAAAAAAAAAA suddenly gone all crazy again!! or hyper?? =.=

0 comments: