RSS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Drunk me!

After my gymnastic's i went for a birthday party which is my neighbour's birthday.

When we reached there, there was a lot of food, then okasan took a bowl of noodle soup for all of us(as in me, odousan and okasan).

When i ate it, i knew it had erm..chinese wine in it, but i ate this type of noodle before so it was OK, after eating, okasan said it was very nice. So she took another bowl, then she said this soup is very good for woman...so she feed me some...drink drink drink,

Me: Okasan, my head feel dizzy!
Okasan: Muahaha, your drunk
Me: ==
Okasan: your face is red =P
Me: ==

haha, the after that, i keep stareing at things...haha
While walking to the car, can walk straigh but body wiggle here wiggle there XD

I think i am still drunk a little...but most of it is gone now XD

LOL...i swore to myself...no beer, no wine, no smoking and certainly NO DRUGS! ehehe!

*ah hem! maybe talking about wine...maybe a bit after i am 20 year old XD

0 comments: