RSS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Karate Competition!

Today was the karate competition.
4 events, 2 medals, all 2ND and lots of injuries. ( 2 more only award gold )

XD, 1st event was kata, then mawashigiri(round house-kick) which you kick the bag as many times as you can in 30 seconds with good form.

Then, Hiza-kumite(tap the knee) i fight fight, half way, tired XD stamina all gone...

Well, here comes the main story XD KUMITE(sparring)

hmm, 1st round i when with a Curtin student(Catherine)...wah, really really...@.@

Hmm, she hit me in the solar plexus( don't know how to spell) about 3 times. Then she hit my jaws. She hit one my left side but, the pain now is not the right side...after the event, i cannot close my mouth XD, now can close, but cannot bite hard...XD

And then...@.@.... well, it was like this, i kicked, she kicked, she went down, i went up. my kick didn't reach, her kick reach.

Because, ahhem!! her kick reach my bottom == well, that is if you know what i am saying XD

Well, and instead of well, crying, i was laughing!! because:
1. This was the first time someone kick me down there
2. She kick my down there
3. And, i am a GIRL!! XD

haha, but, in the end, i won XD well, i got 2 points from her faults...

Then, in the finals, fight for 2 minutes, draw. one more minute, draw. So, another match 1 minute, i lose 3-2....== XD

Haha, but it was a very good experience! and i got into the finals for all XD

*well, there was only 4 person for my category, but they are all big big size( i mean by taller then me) and are all older then me!! university student...@.@

But my category is like, 14 and above. AND I AM RIGHT JUST PASSED 14!!

And also, i didn't cry XD although there was a few times i wanted to, only tears come out XD

0 comments: