RSS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

NANI?! acupuncture?!

Yesterday, okasan when to a newly opened erm, chinese traditional docter!

The Doctor, sugoi! She is from Beijing and she using the old way! she cheak using the pulse!

Okasan have some circulation problem, so her friend recommended the place. So she did come treatment there.

Then, yesterday after school, odousan brought me there to wait for my okasan. After she is done, she said to me, let her cheak your pulse see what she said of my allergies...

I was like ok...then the Doctor said, children no need to check! but allergies can be treated by using acupuncture.

Then okasan ask me, you want to do? I was like...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, i am very scared of needles..i think overall, i have been inject almost 30 times...blood tests...bla bla bla........Haiz...

0 comments: