RSS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Wesak!

Happy Wesak!! XD
Since i am already posting this, i might as well have some updates XD
Well as usual nothing much, except that my semester exam is coming next week! @.@ so, to that, i might not update next week! gomen gomen ni!
Then, on this 16th of may, there will be a karate competition...but, i have my exams but it is on a Saturday so i am still thinking of going or not. If i go, that least i can know the way when i go to Singapore! so this will be like a sort of pre-competition for me!
And, talking about karate and Singapure...AAAAAA....i only have about 1 month and a half left before i go to singapure........@.@
Well, that's it i think, no more animes for my till i finish my exam!! haha
Oh yeah, yesterday we did our gymnastics...but it was a rehearse...-- then, the teacher think like we all are so PRO..== walk in also cannot! ==

0 comments: